Adult Sabbath School
Objectives for 2019:
- Encourage the study of the word and review the Sabbath School lesson on a weekly basis.
- Encourage regular members to pray for and contact missing members and those housebound
- Foster fellowship amongst Sabbath school members and welcome visitors.
- Recruiting new Sabbath school members -ballow them to participate in the lesson and invited them to return
- Inspire members to be involved in outreach
- Encourage more involvement of the Children within Senior Sabbath School
Plans for 2019:
- Prayer time in classes twice a month
- Encourage members to attend Sabbath School on time.
- End of quarter summary of the lesson from the desk
- Encourage members to review the Ten Commandments
- To have Teachers meeting every second Sabbath of the month.
- Birthday thank offering programmes
- 10 minute spots on topic of lesson e.g. health presentations
- Develop a lesson study series of programmes that will be screened for website viewing
- Encourage members to continue to visit the housebound.
- Report personal witnessing carried out during the week
- Allow classes to do Sabbath School when possible.
- Present Sabbath School report once a quarter.
- Plan two Visitors' Day for the year.
- Encourage Departments leaders who are having special days to include Sabbath School as well.
- Most of all to encourage each other to have a closer relationship with God.